Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Fair by Ryan

This morning my dad and I got up early to go crab fishing one last time. We were the first to arrive at the dock. Then some other people came. After three hours we caught two crabs and gave them both to one of our friends. When we were done crabbing I had to buckle down on my schoolwork to get it all done. When my work was finished I gave my mom a clarinet lesson. She learned how to play jingle bells. After that we went to the fair. It was the biggest fair I've ever seen. It had good ticket prices, lots of rides, and good prizes. I won an airsoft gun and a shock pen (which my sister got it taken away from me already). My sister won a stuffed dinosaur. The fair was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. An airsoft gun and a shocking pen!?!! Dylan would say, "AWESOME!!" I have to say that I got the you know what shocked out of me by Dylan's friend!! I bet you guys had fun with that one! We need to see a video of you giving your mom clarinet lessons!... and we want to see one of YOU playing! :) Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete