Saturday, October 20, 2012

MORE SCHOOLWORK, crab dock by Ryan

Last night we arrived at our next stop, made a fire, then went to bed. We got up around 9:00 and didn't start our schoolwork until 10:00. I had scraps of school work from the last week that I had to finish. It took about five hours but I finally got it done. After that we went on a bike ride and peddled to the crab dock. It looked like a swamp with little holes everywhere. I soon found out those are crab holes. There were crabs everywhere. Some people were throwing nets into the water and pulling them back in. We found out that they were crab nets. We came back, had dinner, and made a fire. It was fun.

PS our Indian names:

Dad is Fart Like Bear

Mom is Little Princess Toots

Kylie is Poops Like Bear

I am Toot Like Coffee Skunk

1 comment:

  1. Toot like coffee skunk!?! What the?.... You are cracking me up-- coffee just came out of my nose!

    ReplyDelete