Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just another day by Ryan

This morning we got up and did our schoolwork. Then went kayaking in a lake. My mom and I both got our own kayak while my dad and Kylie took a tandem. A sign said that alligators live in the lake which freaked me out. We paddled to the dog park- dog beach -and headed back. I practiced my clarinet and read some of my book. Around three thirty we headed into Down Town Charleston for a carriage ride. The ride was very educational and neat. Our driver knew everything about the town. It was kind of boring though. After that we went to a paella restaurant and then to a candy store. Today was kind of fun. " />

2 comments:

  1. Ryan,

    I'm enjoying your comments on your adventures. Your wry sense of humor shines through! Looking forward to more postings AND an audio post of you playing the clarinet.

    Love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great adventure! Hey Ryan, Dylan wants to know if you got him any candy while you were at the candy store? Ha! :) ... and ditto on the post of you playing the clarinet!

    ReplyDelete