Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kayaking by Ryan

We got up and completed our schoolwork for the day. It was pretty hard and it took up my whole morning. Later we decided to rent 2 tandem kayaks (a tandem kayak holds 2 people) and paddle to the dam. It took a while but we finally got there. It was amazing! When it was time to go back my dad complained "Darn it!" "I forgot about my conference call." So he gave the paddle to me and said "Your turn." I paddled back happily. When we got back I made a fire in the fire pit while my dad grilled our hamburgers. After dinner I made some s'mores and we hung out around the fire. It was a fun day. OR WAS IT? MUHAHAHAHAHA!


Ps. Hunter I wish u were here it's getting kind of boring without any of my friends here. Or any one at all my age. Tell Chris and Jose hi for me.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, you're a great outdoorsman. Next time invite me for smores!

    Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete