Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Get One Give One by Ryan

This morning we got up and did our homework, while my dad drove our new truck to the shop to get the 5th wheel hitch installed on our truck. While we were having recess my mom told me to take an envelope to the RV park owner. So I did. When we were walking into our RV the man came back and said to me and Kylie "When something bad happens to you it's nice to have something nice happen to you." and he handed me $110 dollars and told me to split it with Kylie and when something bad happens to someone else to make them happy. I gave him 100 thanks and he said goodbye and walked away. I was shocked, happy, and amazed. I just got 55 bucks I thought to myself. When dad came back we set off on our road trip. We arrived at the next RV park at around 9:30 and went to bed. I was tired.

3 comments:

  1. Ryan, you have a talent for writing, just like your Mom! Aunt Krista is really enjoying reading your bloggs- keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Strangers handing out money? I agree with Krista and the man who gave you the money; use it to make someone happy. Love your blogs!

    Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete