Monday, October 22, 2012

Great Start to a Great Day!

As Ryan said, he came up with a plan last night to surprise me this morning. He was so excited, proud and happy. It was extremely sweet!

They went off to try and catch crabs (Amy, you may want to skip reading today!) and were successful. We went to Fort Sumter this afternoon. Ryan was planning the whole way home on how to get to go crabbing again. He first came up with his brilliant plan of having us take everything to the dock and have a crab boil picnic. Tim and I nixed that idea but settled on a quick late afternoon run. They caught another 4 crabs. Tim had a feast tonight. Ryan likes to catch them but not eat them. I am not a fan, too much work and I don't like to see my food alive either. Tim is a happy camper but I think had his fill. Tomorrow we are going out to eat!

On another note, I FINALLY have the comments set up where you don't have to put in a verification word. Choose the anonymous account.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy crabs but it does look like Tim had his fill.

    Love to all, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya Bets, don't think I could eat something I just saw alive!... but you GO TIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete