Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Schoolwork by Ryan

This morning I got up and played Roblox for a while. When my parents woke up I got breakfast and watched a brainpop video. After breakfast I had to do a lot of schoolwork. After about four hours I finally finished my schoolwork and we went to Charles Town. Charles Town is where Charleston was founded. We saw a alligator, bison, bear, puma, river otters, deer and pelicans. After that we went out for sushi. I had a california roll and a lettuce rap. It was delicious.

3 comments:

  1. Ryan, you and Kylie need to do a book together.... you write and she can do the illustrations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Daddy and the Bear look like they're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy needs to be looking at bulls instead of bears... it's October and the market is kind of sluggish... Help us out, Tim!

    Love, Sheila

    ReplyDelete