Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Still in Hot Springs

Our original plan was to head out this morning but I realized I had made a mistake and had 3 days in Nashville. This wouldn't be a bad thing except the park where we are staying has no sewer....2 days using our holding tanks is manageable, 3 days could be a problem. So when we pulled into this amazingly beautiful RV park we were all ready to stay an extra day. And we will be sad to leave. Now that's a good sign! But we need to get further than 5 1/2 hours from home.

We did lots of school work today- the kids were super hard workers and did great. Tim rented a kayak and had a successful fishing experience. We rented a second kayak and all went out this afternoon for an excursion. The plan was to go for about an hour. We pulled back into the dock after 2 hours. I'll let Ryan tell his side of the story. My arms are rather fried and I wish I would not have managed to squeeze in weight training while the kids were at recess and eating lunch!

I was thrilled to find that our new shower head feels like one of those Rain shower heads. Ok, it got my hair clean which is a huge improvement over the last trip. And I am one happy girl. It's the little things!

Tomorrow morning we pack up shop and head to Graceland, we will make the Auciello's proud!

1 comment: