Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Magic Kingdom by Ryan

My mom woke me up early so I could walk Mousse. We had breakfast and then we boarded the boat to the Magic Kingdom. Once we arrived we walked to the Peter Pan ride and got some fast passes. We rode a roller coaster and then it was time to ride the Peter Pan ride. When it was over we walked to the Haunted Mansion and rode that ride. We rode Thunder Mountain and had a good lunch. It was finally time to ride Splash Mountain after lunch. It was the best ride in the Magic Kingdom even though we got soaked. After we rode the train several times we headed back home. I had to do some schoolwork and then I was forced to go to kids camp while my parents went out for dinner. After five hours they picked us up and we went home and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture of you on the Splash Mountain ride!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete