Wednesday, November 7, 2012

B-day by Ryan

We got up like usual, but I had to start doing schoolwork again because our fall break was over. After a hour and a half of schoolwork we had to hook up the truck to the RV and set off to our next stop on the trip. After I did some schoolwork in the car my mom read some more Harry Potter. When we arrived we discovered a spring near our campsite with at least two hundred freshwater mullet swimming around. It looked like a fisherman's dream until we found out they were in the swimming zone and we could not fish there. After my parents went to the store we had dinner. Then it was time to sing Happy Birthday to Kylie and eat cake. The cake was pink and purple so I passed, but Kylie loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, we're you afraid that you might turn into a pretty princess if you ate Kylie's cake? You are cracking me up this morning!! :)

    ReplyDelete