Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Friends by Ryan

Yesterday we woke up like usual and started our schoolwork. After lunch we went to our friend's house. They are having their vacation and they decided to rent a house in Destin (which is where we are now). They have been here before so they knew the town. After they showed us around the town we went back to their house and had dinner. It was delicious! Once we finished dessert it was time to go. When we got back I immediately went to bed.

"HAYYYY SEXY LADY WHOP WHOP WHOP WHOP WHOP-AH-GANGAM STYLE!" is what I woke up to this morning." The first thing I thought was "OH NO! Dad is getting us up this morning! After mom got things quiet again we got breakfast. I had an enormous bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios and some milk. After a couple hours of schoolwork we packed up the RV and got in the truck. I was bummed that my mom finished the Harry Potter book. I also completed some more schoolwork in the truck. When we got there Kylie got all excited because she saw a playground. Kylie and I played outside until dinner was ready. After a so so dinner we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment