Monday, November 12, 2012

More Crabs by Ryan

This morning we got up and did our schoolwork while my dad left to go fishing. At recess I discovered that the wifi signal was strong enough to support my favorite game, Roblox. After playing Roblox for thirty minutes I started on my schoolwork again. Once all of my schoolwork was completed I had my lunch and during lunch my dad came back and had a surprise to show me. When he went to the tackle shop to get his fishing license he picked up a huge crab trap.

So we put some squid in the trap and got the inflatable kayak ready. There was an old dock that only had the base posts left standing and looked like a perfect place to set the trap. While we were waiting to check the trap my dad went fishing in the kayak while I waded in the water looking for crabs. My dad caught two fish and I caught six crabs with my nets. Some were big and some were small.

After that we checked the trap but there were no crabs in it. We left it there and went to dinner at a sushi place. When we were done we went home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment