Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ouch! By Ryan

Yesterday we woke up and did our schoolwork. After lunch we went to the beach. The waves were so big that a teenager was surfing them. Once we found a spot to place our chairs my dad helped me set up some crab traps on a nearby dock. We did not catch anything.

After that we went back to the RV. I went out too check the crab trap but there were no crabs in it. When I was walking back to the RV I slipped on a reef rock and got some wounds. I cut my hand pretty bad. I almost needed stitches.

We had dinner then went to bed. This morning we woke up and started on our schoolwork. My dad left to go kayak fishing. After we finished our schoolwork we played our video games for a while. Then my dad came home with one Redfish (which my parents had for dinner). After dinner we watched a movie then went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hii, Ryan,
    Hope your hand is better. Those rocks can be very sharp! Enjoyed the photo of you and the pelican! Love watching those crazy birds! Hope you've seen some "dive bombing" for dinner.

    Love, Grandma M

    ReplyDelete