Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Friends by Ryan

This morning we got up and started schoolwork like we used to. The time went by fast and at one o'clock we finished most of our work for the day. After that I went down to the shore of the spring and caught some fish. Then my parents decided to go on a bike ride to the river. The trail we took was very bumpy because lots of the tree roots were growing out of the ground. When we arrived at the river I saw how wide it was. We're going kayaking on it tomorrow.

After that we went back and swam in the swimming pool. Then we met them. Two boys, one Kylie's age and one my age rode their bikes up to the pool and started talking to us. One's name was Tim and the other's name was Zach. I had to practice my clarinet so I played them a song. We also made a fire and after dinner we all roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.

It was a nice change to see kids our age at a regular campground like this.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day with new friends! Looks like you guys are having a ball! Make a video of you playing the clarinet so your Aunt Krista can watch you/ hear you play. Hey, didn't you say you taught your mom a song? Make a video of that too, please! :) lol!

    ReplyDelete