Saturday, November 3, 2012

EPCOT by Ryan

This morning my mom woke me up so I could walk Mousse. Once we had breakfast we took the golf cart to the bus station and got on the bus to EPCOT. After we got through security we rode Mission Space. It was the most intense ride I've ever been on. We went to the clinic afterwards because I skinned my knee. After I got the bandage we walked around the different countries and sampled different food. We had lunch in France then we walked to the Land and rode the Soaring ride. We did several more rides then we went to Downtown Disney. I got some more Legos for my project and we went to the candy store. We came back home, had dinner, and tried the Harry Potter all flavor jellybeans. Dad got a rotten egg flavored jellybean. After I read some of my book I went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ryan,
    It sounds like you are really enjoying all of the rides. You certainly have had lots of roller coaster rides by now; you are braver than I. I'll look forward to hearing about Mission Space. I haven't heard of that one.

    Keep having fun!
    Love, Grandma Madden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan, how did Dad like the rotten egg jellybean? :)

    ReplyDelete