Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines Day

Yesterday mom let us skip schoolwork to make Valentines day cards. We had pizza for lunch, and then Kylie went to a place called Chipmunks. At Chipmunks kids run around and do whatever they want. Kylie won a lot of candy at a candy-crane game. Then at dinner time Kylie, dad, and mom all went out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. I stayed home and played Roblox. They came back moaning because they had so much.

This morning mom made French-toast. Kylie and I did schoolwork until two pm. In social studies I learned about Athens, and Greek Gods. In science I learned about bacteria and germs. Then dad and Kylie drove mom to a hiking trail, while I stayed home. After dinner we had our Valentines Day party. We all had cake and opened our Valentines. Dad and Kylie decorated the living room with streamers and balloons! Kylie got the movie Frozen as a present, and I got five hours of Roblox time. Tomorrow we are going to the market and dad is going fishing. The best part is that I don't have any schoolwork tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun party! Pretty amazing dessert! Hope you all enjoyed!
    Enjoy Nelson! We'll look forward to hearing about further adventures.
    Love, Grandma M

    ReplyDelete