Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Strawberries

Everyday since we have arrived here in Nelson, we have been doing a full load of schoolwork. In science I have been learning about genetics. In history I have been learning about the Greeks. I also learned about oil. Did you know that scientists predict that if we keep using oil as fast as we are now, we will run out of oil by the end of the century?

Three days ago (after we finished our schoolwork) we drove to the fruit farm. We got to pick lots of strawberries, and then dad got us real fruit ice-cream. Two days ago I bought a remote control helicopter with my Christmas money. It is the Air Hogs one that shoots the foam disks. Sadly I cannot make it go foreword, even though on the box it says it can.

Yesterday (after schoolwork) we went out to a sushi place for dinner. Last year dad went fishing with the sushi chef (Yuki) who works there. Today dad went fishing with Yuki while we did schoolwork. Dad caught a big trout! Yuki did not catch anything. Then dad, Kylie, and mom went back to the strawberry patch and I stayed home. Later tonight we will probably watch James Bond. To top that off my mom is going to make her famous stacked pavlova.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like lots of fun and I would enjoy some Pavlova grandma pat

    ReplyDelete