Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bowling Feb 17

The day after Valentines Day I got to play a lot of Roblox. We didn't have to do schoolwork either. Instead mom, Kylie, and I all went to the market while dad went fishing. Dad only caught one fish. He was gone from six thirty am to eight pm! He did get to herd sheep and help save a sheep from a swamp. While we were at the market Kylie got new clothes and mom got weird cooking supplies. Mom also bought presents for friends back home.

Yesterday we did schoolwork all day. Dad and Kylie took mom to her hiking trail and then went to the store. I stayed home and finished my schoolwork. This time mom went on a trail that was miss marked. It was a steep mountain-bike trail! She couldn't turn around because it was so steep, and the dirt was too loose. When she finally made it out she found the right trail and finished her hike. After dinner we all watched another James Bond "The Spy Who Loved Me".

This morning we planned to go to a winery but dad didn't make reservations. Instead we did a little schoolwork then dad, Kylie, and I all went out. After eating at a Thai restaurant, we arrived at a bowling place. Kylie made up her own style and got more points than me. Dad rocked! He got four strikes and four spares! I only got one spare. I still had lots of fun though!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun Love the pictures I have a small bowling trophy I guess daddy needed his fishing buddy Ryan Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the "weird cooking supplies" you bought, Betsy! :)
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I found coconut flour, carob powder and egg replacer all at a health food store. I never thought I'd find those here. I have a new food blog that uses a lot of funky ingredients :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait....let me clarify! A new food blog that I'm following not doing myself :)

      Delete