Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back To Nelson - Feb 26

Yesterday we packed up and left the resort. I wish we could have stayed there longer because I had so much fun! I don't completely regret living in Nelson , because we are in civilization again (and wifi). On the boat ride back mom caught her first Blue Cod. Dad wanted to stay and fish more, but mom had had enough. During the ride back to Nelson (in the car) we stopped and had lunch at a cafe. They have amazing pizzas there that involve mushrooms. When we got home I played my game Clash Of Clans a lot! Mom even made her epic Eton Mess!

This morning I have been doing a bunch of schoolwork. I now know the entire Spanish alphabet, and many Spanish words (and phrases). Kylie and dad went down to the tidepools again, but this time Kylie didn't find many shells. Tonight (after dinner) we are going to watch the movie "Frozen". Mom bought it for Kylie as a Valentines present and Kylie finally got it yesterday. Tomorrow night my dad's cousin Erin (and her soon-to-be husband, Matt) are coming to Nelson to stay several days with us!


1 comment:

  1. Ryan you are so smart I enjoy your reports about everything you did on this trip Grandma Pat

    ReplyDelete