Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Market

As soon as I got up I did schoolwork. Before lunch I got to have recess (which I haven't had in a long time). I played Roblox and I remembered how much fun it is. At three we went into Downtown Charleston. We went through the market and Kylie got a new stuffed animal that she named Catrina. We walked around a long time looking at stores. For dinner we went back to the sushi restaurant that we went to two nights ago. Mom and dad loved the sushi (again) and Kylie and I loved the kid's bento boxes (again). After dinner we went to a place that only serves dessert. I had a delicious apple pie.





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ryan,
    A restaurant that only serves desserts sounds very dangerous - and very good! Every time I see a photo of you, you seem to be taller.

    Have a good trip home.
    Love, Grandma M

    ReplyDelete