Thursday, April 11, 2013

Soft Shell Crabs

This morning I woke up and went to a marine science research center with my dad. A nice man (Mr. Kelley) showed us around the facility and we talked about the projects he was doing. They all involved fish (mainly striped bass and hybrid striped bass). I'll talk about this more in tomorrow's blog.

After we finished all three of us went out to eat at a small restaurant for lunch. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS!!! They had the best chicken strips I've ever tasted, and for dessert I had lemon pie!

At four we went to a commercial crabber's house to learn more about Blue Crabs. I learned a lot (I'll tell you more in tomorrow's blog). He even let us watch a crab molt out of its old shell. Tomorrow he might take us crabbing if the weather cooperates.





1 comment:

  1. Whoo-Hoo! You got to explore the crab research center! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete