Thursday, April 25, 2013

Last Day

I woke up disappointed because I realized that today was our last day in Charleston. Then I became happy again because I got to go crabbing with dad for one last time. We went from nine thirty in the morning to three in the afternoon. We caught lots of crabs but only two were big enough to keep. We met some people that we sold the crabs to. When we got home I put out our dog treat sign and we sold sixteen treats. Mom made a couple of her wraps for dad and her for dinner and I had BBQ.





2 comments:

  1. Kylie,

    I know Ziggy would love some of your special dog treats too. Hope you can make some when you get back to Texas. Love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan,

    I've got to find out how you catch crabs. Do you use a baited net or something else? Glad you're enjoying your travels. Love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete