Monday, November 11, 2013

San Diego

Yesterday we got the RV packed up again and headed to San Diego.  The RV park here is the biggest one we have ever been to.  It has two pools and two hot tubs, and it can house about 500 RVs.  We got an RV site next to the dog park (which makes my job MUCH easier).  The bad part is that we hear a lot of dogs bark through the day and night.  For one of Kylies school activities she (and my mom) got to make brownies from scratch.  Once we got our schoolwork out of the way, we got to go swimming.  To make it even more fun, mom brought us the homemade brownies.  Then we went out for sushi.  Today was really fun!  My dad just told me that Lupe has been clearing out the woods back home in Texas.  He is taking out all of the underbrush, and when he moves on Jason and Diego move in and make forts out of all of the sticks and logs.  They are making forts everywhere!  I can't wait to get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment