Monday, November 4, 2013

Ronald Reagan (written Nov 4)

Today we went on a field trip to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library! Ronald Reagan is one of my dad's heroes in life, so my dad was very happy to be able to go there. We got to see many things that involved Mr. Reagan, and I learned a LOT. One thing I learned was that when the country was loosing hope Ronald Reagan ran for president and won by a landslide! He turned our country around, from despair to prosperity. Another thing I learned was that Ronald Reagan was shot in an assignation attempt and lived. While he was in the hospital he told jokes to the doctors right before he was operated on! He said to the Doctors "I hope you are all Republicans." He almost died in the hospital too! We also got to see his Air Force 1. It is a Boeing 707 that can seat 52 passengers. It was used for 7 presidents! I had so much fun! Then mom came home after dinner.


1 comment:

  1. Ryan, you are learning so much and having fun! This makes your Aunt Krista very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete