Friday, November 8, 2013

Disney Land

For the past three days we have been having fun in Disney Land.  Disney Land was not at all like I thought it would be.  It is like a replica of Disney Wolrld that is a little smaller.  We have gone on all of the fun rides and we also went to the next door theme park, the California Adventure.  My favorite ride was the roller coaster in the Calfornia Adventure park.  Kylie had two favorites, Space Mountain and the Grizzly River Run (a log ride).  My dad's favorite ride was the Tower Of Terror.  My mom also had two favorites, the Haunted Mansion and Midway Mania.  Midway Mania is a Toy Story type video game ride that you shoot at different objects.  Kylie had her birthday yesterday, so she spent her birthday money at the lego store in downtown Disney.  She also got to choose her cake and open presents.  She had a blast!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time at Disneyland! My name is Heather and I was just hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete