Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tumbledown Hill

After loads of schoolwork I got to hang out with my new friend Jacque. He is the boy my age who lives on the farm. Jacque moved here from South Africa when he was three. We went swimming, hiking, and we played Minecraft together. One thing we did was hike to Tumbledown Hill. My dad and Kylie came with us too. Instead of tumbling down the hill we went sledding down the hill with cardboard. After that we drove to a market in town. We had dinner there and then went out to the grocery store. I left my toothbrush and toothpaste at the last place so I had to buy a new one. We came home and went to bed. Today was fun.





1 comment:

  1. You're playing Minecraft now!? Tapanga and I play, so we'll have to team up some time!

    -- Danny

    ReplyDelete