Friday, July 20, 2012

He's The Man!

I've obviously had a lot of fun bashing my poor husband with the new experience of RV'ing.  Today I will do the opposite.  As most of you know, anything that Tim tries to do he always ends up being really good at.  He has officially reached that point with parking the RV.  We had been fortunate enough to be able to keep Phillip the Inferno plugged in at the RV camp while staying at the hotel.   But, we had to move him to our good spot yesterday, which we knew would be quite the challenge.    This place is amazing in that there are so many RV's here, gobs of tiny roads going all over the place along with trees and big boulders strategically placed to torment you.  It is surprisingly pretty but completely insane.  I think this is possibly the only space we would actually be able to get into and out of - I'm not kidding!  Tim had to make his way all the way to the back of the property - I walked along to help clear the way - and then had to back into our spot at a tough angle.  He did it on the first try (it required a couple of pull forward/back up's to straighten but that was not due to error).  It was extremely impressive.  So there you have it and I may have just jinxed him but I'm very proud of him :)

The rest of our fun the last 2 days has been involving mountain biking down the slopes, taking the gondola up for a fun ride and then coming back to the room for the much awaited hot chocolate with "whooped cream" (Kylie's pronunciation) and as many marshmallows as there are room left for. Taking the tram up to the top of the mountain for dessert at 10am, oh I mean breakfast - the only food choice is waffles with your choice of melted brown sugar butter, nutella or strawberry preserves.  And more hot chocolate......Some rag doll jumping, oh I mean bungee jumping!  Picking up a very excited Mousse that was happy to be coming back to his "home" and a trip into downtown Jackson.

This morning we dropped Kylie off at the Kids Ranch for a day of fun.  Tim dropped me and my bike off at the corral for a 2 hour horseback ride for me followed by a bike ride back home - my buns are a bit sore!  Tim and Ryan went off to spend the day taking on the trout in the  Hoback river.  I'm sure they will come home with some good fish tales!













2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Just WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing adventure, what a blessing! And what a FUN time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete