Saturday, June 22, 2013

First Night In

   Yesterday we moved from our RV into the house. Dad moved the RV right in front of our house, so we could move stuff from it into the house. I found another boy (Cole) in the neighborhood. We both walked up the street until we got to an empty lot. Then we walked through the lot to the creek. Then we put our tubes in the water and tubed down the creek. When we got to our backyard we got out and went straight to our hot tub. The creek was FREEZING!!!
   After I had a quick dinner I went to the movies with Cole and his brother to see Monsters Inc 2. We had to wait in a long line and when we got to the ticket booth there were only twenty tickets left. We were really lucky. When the movie was over they dropped me off I went to bed. Around one in the morning I woke up because Noah was whining. Apparently my mom was awake too and she came down the stairs to see me. I went back to bed and my mom stayed downstairs and slept on the love sac to keep Noah company. Noah had surgery and now he is sick.
   Today I woke up and had to rescue a bird from our fire place. It had fallen down the smoke pipe and was still alive and not hurt. We caught it and let it go outside. My parents drove two hours away to the nearest Home Depot to get some stuff. I had to stay home and take care of Noah, but I also got to play Roblox.




2 comments:

  1. Hope Noah is better.

    Sounds like you are settling into the Jackson house and the neighborhood. Congratulations and best wishes for many happy times. The house looks great; love the porch!
    Love, Grandma M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you've moved into your new house and that you've made some friends. Watch after Noah so he recovers. Lots of love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete