Thursday, June 27, 2013

All Moved In

Now all of our things are moved in (except my bunk bed!!!). I hang out with my friend Cole almost every day. We like to go tubing, fishing and have Airsoft wars. When we go tubing we walk up the road to a park. Then we put our rafts in the water and float down the creek until we get to our backyard. I took Kylie with me and we both flipped over after some rapids. Cole's birthday is coming up and I am trying to find him a present.

Today my mom, dad and I went hiking up the mountain that's by our house. It was a very scenic hike and we got to overlook the town of Jackson. Tomorrow we are hosting a neighborhood party that is going to be in our front yard. Everyone in the neighborhood is invited! My grandma is going to come visit us about a month from now.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, it sounds like you are having a ball-- many, many wonderful and amazing adventures! Cole sounds like an awesome buddy to have around- yay!!! Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete