Saturday, May 18, 2013

Three Month Starter

Yesterday morning we left home around ten am. This trip Mousse and Noah were coming with us. Mom drove her car with Mousse and Kylie, while dad and I drove the truck with Noah. We drove six hours to Amarillo. Dad, Kylie, and I went to the famous "Big Texan Steak House" for dinner. While we were there we got to see two people try to take on the steak challenge. It's basically where someone has to eat a seventy-two ounce steak (and sides) in a hour or less. If they don't eat everything on their plate they have to pay seventy five dollars. Both the people who tried that night failed.
This morning we got on the road around nine thirty am. and arrived at Santa Fe at two thirty pm. At four pm. We went to the airport to pick up Chelsea (my dad's office assistant, and friend). My mom and dad have to leave for one of dad's business trips. Chelsea is going to take care of Kylie and me while my parents are gone. After we picked her up we all went to dinner at my mom and dad's second favorite sushi place. They had a blast.







No comments:

Post a Comment