Wednesday, June 5, 2013

To Jackson

   I got up and watched a movie with Kylie an hour until we were awake.  After a quick breakfast I got started on my schoolwork.  Around eleven we got on the road.  The first two hours I read my book most of the way.  Then we stopped at a small gas station and made lunch in the RV.  The rest of the time I spent in the truck was doing schoolwork and reading.  We got to the dull RV park around four and I did some more schoolwork.  For dinner dad took us to my first Golden Corral.  I loved it!  Tomorrow we will be in Jackson Hole, Wyoming .

2 comments:

  1. Golden Corral, hahaha, I love it!! You and Dylan need to get together on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're almost to Jackson. I know you'll enjoy your summer there. Have fun! Love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete