Sunday, June 9, 2013

Soccer

   Yesterday we did schoolwork and went to Calico's (the restaurant with a field that kids play on).  This morning I got to sleep in and mom made me eggs and bacon for the first time.  I loved it.  After breakfast I ordered a brand new sniper riffle Airsoft gun.  It has a scope and a dais.  When we finished the order I started on my Math test.  I finished around lunch time and I did more schoolwork until three thirty pm.  When I finished my schoolwork dad took me and Kylie to the movies.  We were supposed to see Epic, but dad found an adult soccer field and decided to check it out.  Apparently one of the teams goalies had cut his hand so they let my dad fill in for him.  After two hours we went back home.  Tomorrow we are going to see Epic.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun in Jackson and keeping busy. Hopefully your dad will stop playing soccer long enough for you to go see Epic. Lots of love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete