Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cow Whisperer

I got up this morning being sad because it was time to leave heaven. After we did some schoolwork we said our goodbyes to the nice couple that lived there. We traveled three hours in the car to get to our next stop. Our next spot was a little farm stay (with only four sheep and lots of cows). When we arrived we meet the family who lived there. There was only one kid and guess how old he is. He is my age. He showed me around the farm and then we all went on a walk on a beautiful trail. At one place we had to cross a cattle pasture and the cows were mooing at us. So my dad mooed back and they all started following us. After we got through the gate we were safe. We finished our walk then had dinner. After dinner Kylie and I played with a train set it was time to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Your dad does has some experience with cows, since I lived on a farm until I was about 12 years old.

    -- Danny

    ReplyDelete