Monday, January 21, 2013

A Farm Tour

When I got up this morning my parents forced me to take my first pill. My allergies were acting up and I did not bring my medicine. They did not want to give me a full dose so they cut the pill in half. That was a big mistake. It tasted disgusting! We waited to do our schoolwork in the afternoon because the lady that lives on the farm was going to give us a tour in the morning. I learned a lot. Did you know that you can put a wire in a pig's nose to keep it from digging around in the soil? After the tour we decided to have a quick lunch then go down by the river. When we got there dad walked off fishing and I explored the area. We had no nets so we could not catch anything. It was pretty boring. The rest of the afternoon dad went fishing at a river while we did schoolwork. While dad was gone Kylie, Mom, and I went on an excursion to see the deer. They were very curious of our car. Around eight thirty dad came home and it was almost time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment