Thursday, October 3, 2013

I went to a prison!

This morning I caught back up on my schoolwork. Then, dad took us on a field trip. We stopped at a mexican food restaurant on the way there and had lunch. First, we went to a museum that was all about Idaho. Idaho is known as the gem state because of all the minerals found here. We also went to a mineral museum. I got to see lots of different rocks and fossils, and some even glowed! After all of that we went to another museum. It was an old 1900's prison! We got to go inside the buildings and see the cells, old washing machine room, armory, and there was a separate exhibit that was all about warfare! The cells there were so small, and some of them didn't even have plumbing! It was the best field trip that I have ever been on! Tomorrow we are moving on to another city.


No comments:

Post a Comment