Sunday, October 13, 2013

I beat my dad in fishing!

IToday dad and I woke up at seven again. Instead of going crabbing we went fishing. We went with twelve other people on a party boat. At first I caught two fish and my dad caught one. Then I caught five more and my dad didn't catch a single one!  Then I caught four more and dad caught six more. At the end we both had our limits (7 fish each), and a ling cod. The other fish we caught were sea trout and LOTS of black rock fish. I had so much fun! The only bad part of today was that two boys (Kaiden and Kristian) that were my friends left this morning. They helped me crab yesterday.

PS. By the way, while I was crabbing yesterday I got up to within two feet to a sea lion. He stayed around us for several hours because we were feeding it the bait that we were putting in our crab traps.



No comments:

Post a Comment