Monday, July 2, 2012

Santa Fe Here We Come!

Ok, we've got this....check out time is noon and we have hours. Bacon, omelets and coco krispies (for Kylie). A TRX workout in my gym/garage/laundry room/Kylie's bedroom - I LOVE this RV! A shower for me and what?!?! It's 11:30. How does that happen? I finish up my stuff while Tim does his. It's about noon but we are just about ready. I'm fixing sandwiches for the road. Tim does a really good job hooking the RV up to the truck - by that I mean he did not send his unaware family flying! And then I hear "that can't be good". Followed by "Bets come look at this". The underbelly of the RV is made of a heavy duty plastic shield to keep the rain from splashing in. Well it looks like a bloated, dead fish belly with water spurting out of a couple of holes. Tim is concerned and starts trouble shooting with our neighbors. What do I do? Well I go grab my camera - I have new material for the blog!
As he and our experienced friends are scratching their heads I call the RV dealership service department. I'm sure they will be sick of me by the end of this trip. Hmmm I should probably send them some brownies or something to stay on their good side! My good buddy Jim says it is either a leak or we let the grey water tank overfill. Now which do you think it could be?! Yes, you are correct if you picked option #2. Turns out it's not that big of a deal since its waterproof inside - but boy it was a good thing it was the shower water and not the toilet!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope others are reading about your RV (mis)adventures... they make such entertaining reading. I'm sure nothing else will go amiss (smile).

    ReplyDelete