Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A New Camp

I finished my robot camp last Friday. This week I am doing an outdoors camp. I am also going to learn how to fly fish. On Monday we learned about water chemistry. Today we went on a hike to a lake. On the way back we had a run in with a black bear. We were walking down the trail when some people in front of us stopped. There was a black bear on the trail in front of us! Our teacher got out the bear spray and we waited for it to move on. Then it started walking down the trail at us! We moved back until it stopped moving. When it was tired of us it walked back into the woods. It was so cool! Today my grandma is coming to town for the first time. We are going out to dinner after we pick her up from the airport. She is staying for a week. Tomorrow we are going canoeing on a lake. It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment