Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last Leg

We have set a record this morning. Kids in the truck, RV all ready and on the road by 9:08! RV life is rough.....We brought some rain to Amarillo so hopefully we will have some with us when we get to Argyle!

We made it to The Big Texan for dinner. Tim got to let Phillip hang with the "Big Boys" while we had dinner. Let's just say its more about atmosphere than food in there. No one was up for the 72 oz steak challenge while we were there, unfortunately!

This trip has been a blast! We asked the kids if they wanted to stay in the RV tonight when we get home and they both yelled Yes!!!! That's a good sign. I will say that the thing I'm looking forward to the most is my kitchen. I could never really get into cooking in the RV. Not enough counter space and this one has lots more than most. And my shower :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Sounds like you had a wonderful adventure. Look forward to seeing you soon! Sheila

    ReplyDelete